Whether you are the Mayor or artist, Jerry Bridge’s 5 minute interviews are well worth a visit.
Tell us about yourself Kia Ora, I’m Peter Gordon. I was born in Whanganui and began cooking as a child, knocking out cakes and biscuits, and helping with the family roasts. Of all the places... Read more
1) Who are you and what do you do? Alan Blundell, named after my Dad and Grandfather. Father of four children, hotelier and sometimes architect. 2) Any achievements you would like to share w... Read more
1) Who are you and what do you do? Kia ora my name is Sue and I am proud to be the principal of Te Aro School a primary school in central Wellington. Our very multicultural school is just be... Read more
1) Who are you and what do you do? Logan Elliott, Managing Director of performer based creative entertainment company ‘Highly Flammable Entertainment’ and Entrepreneur in Residen... Read more
1) Who are you and what do you do? Hi I’m the owner of a luxury marketing group – Boutique hotels & Lodges NZ. Tourism is in my veins – I’ve always been involved from the exciting world... Read more
1) Who are you and what do you do? I am Maori and have a twin brother. I am an actor and trained lawyer and sit on various boards as a non-executive director. I have written three books... Read more
Ed Sims…..CEO NZ Airways and deep down a good Welsh lad too! Read more
Bret McKenzie….of ‘Flight of the Concords’ fame & more recently winning an Oscar for his musical talents in the ‘Muppets’ film…………... Read more
quam eu nibh porttitor, vitae vestibulum turpis molestie. Sed quis mauris vitae dolor imperdiet pharetra. Sed et eros eget sapien tempor cursus sit amet eget eros. Nunc a mauris imperdiet, s... Read more
"Thanks to your website I decided to stay an extra night - the restaurant recommendations were excellent!"
2014 What To Do In Wellington | Design by Website Redesign Co